• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gibbo ETA for 3900x?

Associate
Seems stock is now arriving at other retailer(s) and in greater numbers than OCUK. Hopefully an indication that floodgates are opening...

Associate
Seems stock is now arriving at other retailer(s) and in greater numbers than OCUK. Hopefully an indication that floodgates are opening...
To be fair I reckon it's well within the realm of possibility that OCUK are indeed receiving some stock very soon, but would rather not comment publicly until things seem a bit more certain. Better to under-promise and over-deliver than the reverse, especially when, if the rumours are to be believed, the retailers are just as in the dark about availability as we are.

Associate
To be fair I reckon it's well within the realm of possibility that OCUK are indeed receiving some stock very soon, but would rather not comment publicly until things seem a bit more certain. Better to under-promise and over-deliver than the reverse, especially when, if the rumours are to be believed, the retailers are just as in the dark about availability as we are.

You are probably right - seems there is no certainty and general misinformation. I'm happy to wait a bit longer and a bit easier to swallow now that prices have generally gone up £50.

Associate
You are probably right - seems there is no certainty and general misinformation. I'm happy to wait a bit longer and a bit easier to swallow now that prices have generally gone up £50.

Yeah not about to change my order now with prices up everywhere. I expect (hope...) the in stock on 8th August info was accurate and they changed it once the number of current pre-orders is exceeded the expected stock. Still it's not a matter of life and death, unlike what some people like to make out :D

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Prices should normalise in a month or two once availability becomes less of an issue.

Still sitting on the fence whether to get a 3900X or not. Really don’t want to go into full upgrade mode, rather just the CPU if my current X470 can handle it.

Associate
Uuuughh wish I had of pre-ordered as now I'm just in this weird place of either waiting for all back orders to be completed or the 3950x.

Back
Top Bottom