gigabyte 965p ds4 wont boot

Associate
I think Geil DDR2 800Mhz ultra low latencies 2gb kit, i heard that one works forsure, but just ask other ppl, I might be wrong.

Btw any kit with voltages from ~ 1.9-2.0 volt should be okay i heard?

Associate
R3323 said:
So iv got my money back from my G.Skill NR.
could someone recomed me a 2gig kit that will 100% work with my ds4 for about £150

I would go with the Corsair after having 2 duff sets of Geil Ultra I've now got the Corsair and my PC is flying, you don't even need to buy the expensive stuff the cheap 6400 works a treat.

Associate
kimandsally said:
I would go with the Corsair after having 2 duff sets of Geil Ultra I've now got the Corsair and my PC is flying, you don't even need to buy the expensive stuff the cheap 6400 works a treat.
The PC6400 Cas3 or Cas4 Corsair XMS2 won't work..... It's too pwer hungry for the board...

TRUST ME

Associate
Monstermunch said:
The PC6400 Cas3 or Cas4 Corsair XMS2 won't work..... It's too pwer hungry for the board...

TRUST ME

I didn't know that, with me having the cheapo stuff, good job I didn't go for the better stuff :p

Must have been guided without knowing, I thought it was my wallet but it might have been a more powerful source. (Luck)

Associate
with so many problems, (you suggested making a thread about everything in one to help people with this board). is this board any good at all? if i saw so many questions and problems with one board i wouldnt go near it, why do people wtill buy it?

Associate
taz488 said:
with so many problems, (you suggested making a thread about everything in one to help people with this board). is this board any good at all? if i saw so many questions and problems with one board i wouldnt go near it, why do people wtill buy it?

This is a good board when you get it to work and trust me many have,i had a slight problem with my ram and it was frustrating but once i solved this problem i couldnt believe how stable this board was at high fsb,s..I overclocked my e6400 last night to 425x8=3.4ghz :eek: (and i know it would have went further) and the cooling of the ds4 with its heatsinks is very good as are the overclocking options in the bios.

Back
Top Bottom