** GIGABYTE AORUS FI32U 32" 4K 144HZ FREESYNC £900 - PRE-ORDER NOW **

Man of Honour
For instance the new 32" 4k/144hz screens that are popping up and reviews are upcoming. If I was interested for instance I'd be looking towards HWUB/Rtings etc for the first reviews out whereas before TFTCentral used to be on that list too but now it's pointless checking as there's always a delay due to Patreon now which is fair enough as you need revenue to survive.

Guess it's just a mindshare factor.

I will say that we are still limited by availability in the U.K. which isn’t always very fast. So we can’t help the difference between U.K., Australia and Canada where we are all based

We still get plenty of models before other sites though, and why does it have to be a race? It’s not like ppl just read a single review and then that’s it - they just ignore everything that follows. We can all review a screen and most people would probably consider that a good thing and read all three. And there’s really no rush, as all of those (including after our pretty short 10 day Patreon early access period) would be well in advance of any real stock being available anyway! And even if it was around the same time as release, are you really that desperate to buy it on day 1? Anyway…

damn, there you go, I have replied after all

Associate
And even if it was around the same time as release, are you really that desperate to buy it on day 1? Anyway…

Yes especially now when you need to pre-order to get anything, TFT have some good reviews but the 10 days wait or pay up is off-putting.
Anyways might just be me but I rather have an option to subscribe or donate.

Man of Honour
Yes especially now when you need to pre-order to get anything, TFT have some good reviews but the 10 days wait or pay up is off-putting.
Anyways might just be me but I rather have an option to subscribe or donate.
You do have the option to subscribe or donate? If you want to just read one review early you could just sign up for one month and then cancel?

Soldato
Looks like this monitor could do with a dynamic overdrive function for Gsync/Freesync.

I'm willing to try this monitor but £900 is still incredibly steep, this just seems to be where we're at in the monitor market these days.

Associate
Think I will give it a try got to be better than my 32 inch 4K predator. If I want hdr I just play on my 55 inch LG oled.

if LG only made it In a 32 perfect but the FI32U will do for now. Until decently priced oleds come out

I’ll order end of month and let you know my thoughts

Back
Top Bottom