** GIGABYTE AORUS FI32U 32" 4K 144HZ FREESYNC £900 - PRE-ORDER NOW **

Associate
Well its arrived some of the pre-sets are terrible and made my eyes go funny reader for example is just terrible wont get to game on this till Monday as night shifts till Sunday. also I've noticed all the stock has gone pretty sure it was saying plus 10 last night

Associate
Well its arrived some of the pre-sets are terrible and made my eyes go funny reader for example is just terrible wont get to game on this till Monday as night shifts till Sunday. also I've noticed all the stock has gone pretty sure it was saying plus 10 last night

I had a feeling this was not looking good and for £900. Look forward to an up date on how it works out.

Associate
Well been using it a few days now and after having a good play about with settings and stuff the monitors great. Loving the higher refresh rate every thing just smooth I’m using hdmi in stead of display port as it just seems to be much sharper.

No dead pixels or dust in screen and the glow much lower than with my previous predator so super happy all in all this is a great monitor.

only gripes the price yeah it’s over priced and should be a little lower and be hdr 1000 if u can wait get the version with out the flashy back what a load of crap that is why not use a proper ambi light set up don’t know what gigabyte where thinking their but dropped the ball big time.

final thought dam happy I brought this monitor the predator was £650 three years ago half the refresh rate and dam heavy but was a great monitor. This lighter and faster and build quality is great even with tacky rgb and with resale of predator actually cost me less. Guys just buy one

Back
Top Bottom