Gigabyte M28U Release Date

Associate
I bought a B Grade and it was in mint condition with everything included, unlike my B Grade G9 I bought prior which had all cables missing.

I’m very happy with the purchase and the slight discount I got as price was bumped up by about £50 after I got it.

Soldato
Just noticed the recent new improved firmware update F06 is no longer available to download :confused:

I have it installed anyway and not had any issues but makes you wonder why it's no longer available.

Associate
Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Only 1 in stock now.
Was 10+ stock at around 11am today.

Thought about buying one but with OCUK have to pay return costs myself in case of dead pixels whereas with the Bezos site it's free return.
Overclockers put the price up £60+ above MSRP due to high demand, but the reason you didn't order is return costs on the off chance that you get a defective unit?

Associate
Mine arrived yesterday. Fantastic screen so far.
I've heard that the latest firmware (F06) reduces the imput lag significantly (4ms to ~2ms) but it looks to have been pulled from the website.

Just a general PSA for those of you still running this firmware - I've heard of compatibility issues with HDMI and DP at high resolutions after upgrading to F06

F03 is the latest available firmware - https://www.gigabyte.com/Monitor/M28U/support#support-dl-firmware

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom