• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Gigabyte Super OC GTX 480's - VERY LOW PRICES!**

Soldato
WHY WINT THIS GODDAMN THREAD DIE?!:p

Something to do with it being one of the best cards released in the past 5 years for price performance ratio!!! :rolleyes:

Nothing comes close, I have one and the only thing holding me back is my cpu and ram the card flys!!! After market cooler £30-40 + overclock you got gtx580 performance for £220. :D

Soldato
Something to do with it being one of the best cards released in the past 5 years for price performance ratio!!! :rolleyes:

Nothing comes close, I have one and the only thing holding me back is my cpu and ram the card flys!!! After market cooler £30-40 + overclock you got gtx580 performance for £220. :D

What I meant, is that these card have been sold out for the best part of a year. All the RMAs seem to have been dealt with, yet every 6-7 weeks the thread suddenly come back to life!

Soldato
mmmm - well after RMA'ing my SOC for Gigabyte to test and say fine at stock volts and stock clocks (stock overclocked clocks) I assumed it was my old motherboard

well built over weekend new Ivybridge system, with a Gene V motherboard - and SOC artefacts just as much at stock as it did on old mobo !!! great - thanks very much GB

will have to re-RMA now

how their motherboards run these cards at stock I have no idea - they reckoned 4 hrs of Furmark without any artefacts - I get them (serious ones) after 3 seconds !

Back
Top Bottom