Gigabyte Z77-D3H Freezing

the freezing issue is the only one I have... but it renders the system pretty useless :(

Loads of threads on different forums having the same problem.. I wish I'd gone with something different

All I can say is mine is fine. I have the 1.1 version from a competitor though and ocUK shouldn't be supplying the older revisions anymore.

Gigabyte site shows it supports Geil 1866 4gb sticks (no mention of 8gb for this brand)

would I be able to return if the problem lays with the ram compatibility (I don't think that's the case though)

freezing is usually ram related,idk what to suggest,either rma the board or memory or try n borrow another set to test,im using samsung green and its fine

you could email gigabyte uk and ask them if the board supports geil 8gb,tell them the model number and ask if they could send you a custom bios to try

freezing is usually ram related,idk what to suggest,either rma the board or memory or try n borrow another set to test,im using samsung green and its fine

you could email gigabyte uk and ask them if the board supports geil 8gb,tell them the model number and ask if they could send you a custom bios to try

Currently running on some old 2gb sticks (4gb total) not sure about the specs really as they came out of an old Acer desktop..

been running fine for about 2 hours.. but it's been longer than this without freezes before so doesn't necessarily mean it's sorted yet..

Back
Top Bottom