Gislaved Tyres?

Associate
I've just had the front divers side type replaced due to a non repairable puncture and asked the guy to put on a tyre of equivalent spec to what was already on there (Firehawk I think).

I fitted it today and it's a Gislaved Speed 606, which I can't say I had heard of before. Looking around though, it seems to get some fairly decent reviews for what it is (medium range). Does anyone have any experience of this tyre?

Man of Honour
I will never see why people put budget tyres on there cars. It is the ionly thing keeping you attatched to the road.

Because some people will always buy the cheapest of whatever they buy, whether it be food, electrical goods, etc. Unfortunately they don't see the reason not to.

Caporegime
Just like Courier is owned by Pirelli. Doesn't stop them from being utter toss. Maybe the big boys want a slice of the wanlikanglong market.

Associate
Never heard of them. Afraid I'm also of the ilk that'll put decent tyres on my car.

If the difference between "wow that was close" and <crash> is £30 a corner, I'll have a few less nights out this month!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Gislaved sponsored a classic Mini rally car once upon a time and it's the only time i've ever seen the name. Got a model of it somewhere I think.

Back
Top Bottom