Glastonbury

Man of Honour
I have but it feels a bit of a cheat using coach travel to get an extra chance at tickets. Was hoping for Stone Roses given their open air tour, but they are playing in Scotland on the Saturday which limits possibilities a bit.

Man of Honour
i was asked to headline this year, tbh the £800k just felt a bit cheap,
hopefully Michael will come back to me with a better offer

Soldato
Nope & given the so called "headline" acts over the past 10 years not likely to.
Only one I've had any interest in was 2014 with Metalica.

Last edited:
Soldato
So the April Resale has ended - Is there any way to get Glastonbury tickets, or shall I just watch it on TV? :p

Associate
watch it on tv, all you scruffy sods messing up our town because your in the wrong place to watch pilton pop.
Amazing the overspill into Glastonbury town when the festival is miles away really. That's what you get for having such an interesting and beautiful town though.
Love Glastonbury town, was there and week ago and should be visiting again this weekend, just wish it was better circumstances, old friend is terminally ill and has been given weeks :(

Soldato
( Although party political broadcasts on the bbc are mandatory - what was the deal with Corbyn turning up at Glastonbury, people pay their money for
musical entertainment - or do their T&C's say we can put who we want on stage - no GD thread on Glastonbury )

Otherwise I did not think much of the production quality of the BBC radiohead broadcast very poorly mixed vocals etc. (you had to be there ?)
previous years had been better, did the BBC sub-contract it ?

Caporegime
I've been underwhelmed tbh....

I agree with the comments above...I thought Radiohead sound and mix was way off...

The Foos played to long

And Ed Sheeran ffs...

Chic where great though....

I went in 1999 and 2000

Manics and Bowie

I can see Harry Styles headlining next year lol

Back
Top Bottom