Global BSOD

Caporegime
Zoom out the chart, even 20% drop its still crazy expensive.
Yeah it's pretty high. And I guess a huge amount of future growth already priced in.
This drop is only a 3 month reset.
I have a stop loss on this, obviously.

Its a bit of a risk. But I still think a 20pc drop will recover. It may even be a sell by tonight. Via stop loss or a 10pc gain.

I don't see crowdstrikes dominance vanishing over this....

On flip side. Maybe some of the other security providers may get a boost.

Nothing at my work is affected. Nor clients I'm working with.

Soldato
We can't take card payments due to Verifone being affected by this, luckily it's a pretty quiet day today but could be problems if this carries on into next week! An ex-colleague has had 1000 workstations bricked by it.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Not affected too much in our company; just the impact of 3rd party services going down due to it.

Sounds like a fix has been deployed but surely going to require manual intervention to get endpoints back up and into Windows to allow the update to deploy?

Soldato
We can't take card payments due to Verifone being affected by this, luckily it's a pretty quiet day today but could be problems if this carries on into next week! An ex-colleague has had 1000 workstations bricked by it.
Could imagine doing the workaround on that may PCs that was posted a few pages back lol

Soldato
Not affected too much in our company; just the impact of 3rd party services going down due to it.

Sounds like a fix has been deployed but surely going to require manual intervention to get endpoints back up and into Windows to allow the update to deploy?
Thats what I was thinking, no fix is going to be installed on systems that are displaying a BSOD without something getting it in to Windows first

Soldato
Some of the news outlets are saying they need to be booted into Safe Mode; but even that is beyond a lot of the end users in our company!
Yeah, still needs some poor person to go around and do it. If they have 100s of systems with this issue its going to take some time.

Back
Top Bottom