1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glorious Model O mouse

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by mrmucker, May 19, 2019.

1. Hades

Capodecina

That's what I was told for my pre order too. But current pre orders on the site are sept. So either it moved back or the next shipment is fully reserved.

2. Hades

Capodecina

Mine just arrived. I won't be able to try it in a game until tonight. But my word it's light. It looks lovely too. I guess my only first negative impression is that the forward thumb button is a little too far forward for my small hands. But I'll get used to it and it's probably just muscle memory from my current mouse.

It's nice to finally be able to retire my original Mamba which is literally falling apart; the battery expanded and broke the compartment catch so I've been using it wired for a few years, the side grips fell off ages ago and the rubber coating wore smooth in places.

The MO really is incredibly light. It has wonderfully crisp left and right buttons too.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  3. Xinurval

Associate

I also recieved mine. Came on the 7, I collected it today

4. Xinurval

Associate

Plot twist. Mine arrived today!

5. strocky

Gangster

Cheers lads, just ordered looks like OC have plenty stock in all colours/finishes

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  6. Hades

Capodecina

I've now had a chance to use it in a game (Quake Champions) and I love this mouse :)

7. MatthewC1991

Gangster

I got mine aswell, great mouse so light and amazing for shooters

8. m3csl2004

Hitman

Any news on when these will be in stock?

9. Hades

Capodecina

If you post in the customer services pre-sales forum they will check for you. I seem to recall someone on here mentioning a date in September though.

I love mine. It's absolutely worth the money.

10. m3csl2004

Hitman

Will do. I am not keen on ordering without a guranteed delivery date. I really want to change from my refurb Corsair M65 Pro, it just doesn't glide smoothly, and weighs ~120g, even with all of the adjustable weights removed.

11. BattleMoose87

Gangster

I'll be ordering this mouse soo. Reviews look really good and haven't been able to find a mouse I've really *ahem* clicked with for a couple of years since my Cyborg RAT 7 broke.

12. LoopyOrc

Wise Guy

Going to order one of these I think. My Zowie FK1 is starting to show it's age a bit. The standard size one should do I reckon! Might pick up one of their keyboards when they come back in stock also.

13. LoopyOrc

Wise Guy

Well I ordered the mouse yesterday and it arrived today, even though the site said at the time that it was pre-order only and still says that! Very nice mouse, light and does a great job.

14. Brok

Wise Guy

I see their website is showing the O minus official release tomorrow. Any idea when pre-orders on OcUK will get theirs please?

15. DomBruv

Wise Guy

I pre-ordered one from OCUK 2 weeks ago mate?

16. DomBruv

Wise Guy

was this the -0?

17. passey89

Mobster

Ocuk response when i asked when the pre-orders for the o- would be shipped

They're going to be later, haven't had a confirmed date yet but likely towards the end of the month on the o-

18. Hades

Capodecina

I didn't know about the O-. I love my O a lot but smaller would be nice. I may try one when availability is there.