1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glorious Model O mouse

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by mrmucker, May 19, 2019.

1. Rust In Peace

Gangster

Glad you updated on here dude, if I had not bought an Endgame XM1 I may have got a Model O or - on BF.

2. Cully

Gangster

Still rocking the final mouse version 2 but middle mouse is double clicking at times.
    Tempted to buy one of these but concerned about this cable issue.

3. Rust In Peace

Gangster

I do like the Ultralight 2 but I bought an Endgame XM1 on a whim and it fits me so much better. Tempted to sell the UL2 but I know if I do I'll want it back!

4. Timber

Wise Guy

Ordered one of the BF model O bundles with bungee and spare feet. Turned up today and it looks like this has the new 'Ascended Cord'.

EDIT: Not so sure now. Looked into this, and the Mouse came in the smaller box where the cable is still folded over and not in front of the mouse. That said this particular cable looks like the smaller, newer cable where the ferrite bead is more pronounced and less like a shoe lace.

Either way the mouse has made me realise what heavy mice I've been using recently (would have to think back to my old Diamondback to get anything near as lightweight). Glides beautifully and love that you don't have to leave the software running all the time.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  5. Rust In Peace

Gangster

Yeah its crazy once you get a hold of a lightweight mouse and then try and go back, I did that with the G903 and it felt like a brick.

6. Cully

Gangster

I havent read this whole thread but anyone run into reliability issues with this?

7. Hades

Capodecina

Early mice had a thin sidewall which was prone to flexing. That was fixed. Then people reported failing cables. that has been fixed in the latest revision.

8. Cully

Gangster

Thanks hades.

9. Cully

Gangster

Ordered the Model O- Glossy Black yesterday, White is sold out and i was impatient :p

10. Cully

Gangster

Mine arrived this am and i cant stop gaming with it.
    Seriously its a joy to use with a 144hz monitor,i didnt think it would be a big step up from my final mouse ergo but it really is.
    My G502 beside it feels like a brick now and just feels laggy by comparison.

11. nocash168

Gangster

My Model O- has a creaking side and the wheel has started to squeak. Gutted as I really like the mouse.

12. Cully

Gangster

Surely its under warranty?
    The side on mine definitely seems stronger than vids ive seen of early versions, absolutely no flex at all.

13. nocash168

Gangster

Submitted a ticket at OCUK, mine is an earlier version I believe with the older cable.

14. Rust In Peace

Gangster

That sucks to hear man, it may not be what you are looking for but I'm loving the Endgame Gear XM1 and its still very cheap. £34.99 through OCUK or £39.99 through OCUK via Amazon. The only downside is the rubber cable but I have had nor problems so far. I might paracord it for something to do and aesthetic reasons but I'm mighty impressed.

15. Cully

Gangster

Cable issue here too :(

16. nocash168

Gangster

Had my replacement a couple of months now and it's been perfect. Side feels more solid, not sure if they changed it at all?

Love this mouse!

17. LiE

Capodecina

I’ve ordered a model D in matte black. Looking forward to giving it a go.

18. Wegason

Gangster

Enjoy, I found it took some time to get used to but prefer it now.

19. Darujhistan

Mobster

Hi there not sure what to make of the differences between D O and O- and Odin, or how to navigate what are and aren't the 'new' cables?

Looking at black and matte really. I'm coming from the classic MX518 (which still works after 10 years plus), but I'm ready for something new, I have small hands and play all sorts of games.

20. LiE

Capodecina

Have you watched this?