God of War 4

Soldato
I think when I big game comes out, and gets universal acclaim its only natural for many to be excited.

Bloodborne thread was the same, many really excited, even more so when the reviews hit.

I personally can't wait to get stuck into this one, typical a good game comes out just as the weather is now lovely lol

Associate
I just got a ps4 pro this week and have been very impressed with hzd and uncharted. Gow has just arrived by post so I am very curious to see if it meets the hype.

Soldato
played it this afternoon on my pro.
gotta be honest I cant see what all the fuss is about, its certainly a nice looking game etc, but hardly on the scale reviewers have been raving about.
Kratos, his voice doesn't sound right to me,,i don't want to sound racist here but I know Christopher judge is coloured,, and it kinda sounds like it too, doesn't quite fit imo

Soldato
played it this afternoon on my pro.
gotta be honest I cant see what all the fuss is about, its certainly a nice looking game etc, but hardly on the scale reviewers have been raving about.
Kratos, his voice doesn't sound right to me,,i don't want to sound racist here but I know Christopher judge is coloured,, and it kinda sounds like it too, doesn't quite fit imo

Erm you do know TC Carson who previously voiced Kratos was also...'coloured' ( you do know you can say black right? The term itself is offensive to some)

Soldato
Just played a couple of hours of it and love it so far. Graphics are really good smooth (HDR is impressive) the combat is fluid and there is a seems to be a good story flowing through it. Plenty of places to explore of the track and things to collect which I like.

Think that's my weekend taken care of :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I never played any of the others Soldato.
They never appealed to me because of the character perspective, but the over the shoulder character view suits me much better

Many reviewers claimed the first few hours are a bit slow compared to the meat of the game! Try and give it some more time, it may fall in to place

Soldato
Maybe a stupid question.How do you view the comic & the digital artbook ? Bought the digital deluxe edition. Can see the dynamic theme & the other pre order bonuses are there

Soldato
Does anyone else's PS4 Pro sounds like it's about to take off while playing it? :D
Pretty sure my vents and such are clean.... hhmmmmm..... but it is about 25 degrees in my room, I guess I'll just turn the TV up ;)

Back
Top Bottom