God of War 4

Soldato
Ramped up very loudly, then leveled off, thankfully.

Went straight in on "Give me God of War" difficulty setting, with the new combat system, took about 20 mins to get past the first battle, doesn't bode well :D

Mine has levelled off too. It’s quieter when playing than loading into the game and menu.....

Soldato
Have done a few good hours now and it’s a good game but far from the best ever game launched if you ask me. I enjoyed Horizon and Far Cry after the same time far more tbh.....

Soldato
Just stumped up full asking on the digital version. ( well after cd keys)

What the point in complaining about decent single player games and only paying full whack for service based games.

Santa Monica!! You can have my cash for this masterpiece!!!

Soldato
Have done a few good hours now and it’s a good game but far from the best ever game launched if you ask me. I enjoyed Horizon and Far Cry after the same time far more tbh.....

That's fair, I haven't started yet but I just couldn't get on with Horizon or far cry so maybe I'll prefer this one better

Caporegime
Fantastic fun so far, enjoying the mechanics. Visually stunning.

While I have no doubt it is a fantastic game, I'm not enjoying it as much as Uncharted, or Horizon but I am still enjoying :).

Soldato
Have to say I'm underwhelmed, fan of the last games and tried not to follow this one to much but have seen the outstanding reviews. Was expected to be blow away and well, I'm not. It's a nice game and looks great but not worth the 95% it's getting. I'm at around 8/10 atm, just met the dwarf with the gold amour, hoping it'll pick up a little.

Soldato
Is this uncharted on rails or last of us on rails (I much preferred the latter)??
I'm basically asking how much control the player has. Moogleys you referred to this in an earlier post.

Associate
Not blown away yet but only a few hours so far. Not grabbed me like Farcry did yet and before that lost legacy, HZD etc. Hoping it opens up a bit.

Soldato
So far really enjoying it. May drop it from the 3rd difficulty down to the 2nd (normal) as it is quite frustrating at times but once you pass a combat section it feels really rewarding so may try and hold out a bit longer.

I'm enjoying having a game focused on telling a story and it feeling like the start of a proper journey so far.

Back
Top Bottom