God of War: Ragnarok

Should be. Got a bunch of PS4 games attached to it I used to get by using their sub service that was very cheap back then.

Would be a ****** move if in 4-5 years they thought yeah let's just delete it. I certainly never got any emails about it being deleted.

You'll be fine, I logged into my account the other day to check and I've not used that for way over 5 years. Had to do a password reset even though I'm sure I knew it, but fine otherwise.

Reactions: TNA

Question playing at 4k when selected dlss quality mode the res switches to 1440p is that because of the dlss?
That is how it should be and is correct. It doesn't look any different to native 4K DLAA.

https://imgsli.com/Mjk4NjQy

In fact DLSS looks slightly sharper in areas which is expected.

I went straight in.. played 2 hrs last night.
You probably played before patch 1.1 then? Because it does not let you skip that screen as of my original comment. Either that or your steam acc is already linked to PSN.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying it but I have some annoying tech issues. HDR keeps toggling off when I open the game and the Audio doesn't seem right. Other characters are very quiet and I can only select Stereo Speakers as an option when I use a headset with Dolby Atmos.

The first game on PC was perfectly fine with a KB/M - So not sure what people are on about. They've nerfed movement mechanics in this game like as if the team didn't talk to each other on what the first game was like or something.

The first game on PC was perfectly fine with a KB/M - So not sure what people are on about. They've nerfed movement mechanics in this game like as if the team didn't talk to each other on what the first game was like or something.

It's not really a k&m kind of game. Better suited to a controller imo.

My point is the first game on PC worked perfectly with KBM, I don't really care if it';s a controller game, the fact they got it right with the first one points to an area of oversight or incompetence in this 2nd game on the PC port.

My point is the first game on PC worked perfectly with KBM, I don't really care if it';s a controller game, the fact they got it right with the first one points to an area of oversight or incompetence in this 2nd game on the PC port.

Yeah but, an even more important question that proceeds your question is, why the **** are you even playing it with a k&m in the first place? :p

I just prefer some games like this with keyboard and mouse, have a high end peripheral combo for a reason, though I do too have the latest controller tech too (TMR sticks) so there is that...

Yeah, but you also upgraded from a TN panel to one of the best monitors money can buy and seemingly are underwhelmed, so not sure how much weight what you prefer carries.

:p

I'm not underwhelmed. I'll give you my reaction when I play a game with HDR for the first time.

Wukong and this game are next up.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom