Godzilla vs. Kong

Caporegime
There was no shrinking of godzilla, in king of the monsters he was made bigger than he was in the 2014 movie. He's about 120 metres tall (almost 400 feet) in Kong vs zilla with Kong being around 102 metres tall (about 334 feet). They probably looked a bit smaller because of the taller buildings used in the main fight scene, makes the fight look better if they are in among the buildings rather than towering over them.

The Japanese in their latest movie increased the size of godzilla to almost a thousand feet.

Last edited:
Associate
Ha got you!

If it does come out I'll go to the Cinema. Looks like a fun imax (if released in imax)
I wasn't blown away by it at the cinema. I thought the last godzilla looked better on my tv/monitor.

It wasn't IMAX but still. not exactly wowing. Home viewing has closed the gap on cinema viewing a lot these days.

Soldato
Ha got you!

If it does come out I'll go to the Cinema. Looks like a fun imax (if released in imax)
I find it a bit cheeky that renting films at home costs more than seeing it in the cinema. Imo it should be cheaper then less people would pirate. Some of these films cost more to rent than to buy.

Associate
I find Godzilla king of the monsters to be so much better, feels like there is a large technological gap between that movie and this one that it feels kind off unrealistic. The Heav vehicles are so ridiculous.

Soldato
I find Godzilla king of the monsters to be so much better, feels like there is a large technological gap between that movie and this one that it feels kind off unrealistic. The Heav vehicles are so ridiculous.
This was the weakest film imo. I'm a big fan of Goji but this was just too Kong heavy for my liking. I just never really enjoyed it like I did the first two. So much of a decent cast was underused too.

Back
Top Bottom