Going back to WoW?

Permabanned
a lot of people like wow why must people take the fun out of people who enjoy the game?

Because, rather than understanding the fact that different people like different things and that some people enjoy playing WoW (myself included), it's easier for the simple-minded morons to just jump on the bandwagon and **** the game off.

I particularly like the idiots who've never even played the game themselves, but are yet are fully qualified to berate it as "sad"!

Soldato
Because, rather than understanding the fact that different people like different things and that some people enjoy playing WoW (myself included), it's easier for the simple-minded morons to just jump on the bandwagon and **** the game off.

I particularly like the idiots who've never even played the game themselves, but are yet are fully qualified to berate it as "sad"!

My brother is one of those qualified people who berates me (and the gf) for playing it :D It's like a guilty pleasure that you try to keep from your 'uninitiated' friends. :rolleyes:

Permabanned

Look at you, yet again demonstrating the fact that you don't understand the concept of opinions. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom