Good vodka to drink straight

Soldato
I ordered some U'Luvka when it was on offer at amazon over chrimbo. I'm not a vodka drinker, but damn it went down smooth. Might be a bit overpriced though.

Soldato
I've also heard a lot of good things about Crystal Head and really want to try some - if I hate it at least the bottle is exceedingly cool.
It is *very* smooth and light - Makes Smirnoff seem like raw sewage!!
A couple of the local classy restaurants stock it too, so I always like to avail myself! :D

Caporegime
I personally like Grey Goose and Zubrowka, though I wouldn't say no to some Absolut which has been in the freezer. :)

Smirnoff is disgusting. It is cheap vodka in a fancy get-up.

Soldato
Thats what Ive heard, extremely smooth with a nice hint of vanilla aftertaste.. I need it.

Try Snow Queen. It is so smooth and has a little hint of sweetness.

I took a bottle out to a mate in Geneva a while back as we decided to try it at room temp. We drunk the whole bottle it was that nice.

Soldato
I personally like Grey Goose and Zubrowka, though I wouldn't say no to some Absolut which has been in the freezer. :)

Smirnoff is disgusting. It is cheap vodka in a fancy get-up.

Smirnoff is in a fancy get up? ;) Absolut is decent for the price - especially when you can get it for £9 a bottle in the caribbean... That said, Stolichnaya is only £7 a bottle out there and I'd rather have that :D

Try Snow Queen. It is so smooth and has a little hint of sweetness.

I took a bottle out to a mate in Geneva a while back as we decided to try it at room temp. We drunk the whole bottle it was that nice.

Hmm, can't say I've heard of it before but it seems reasonably priced... Might give it a go.

Im also noticing that Crystal Head is starting to drop a bit in price. Soon...soon... :eek::D

Permabanned
Not tried tons of vodka's but that's pretty much all I drink these days(usually with ice, squeezed lime and soda water), though sometimes straight with the premium brands.

My current order of preference would be.

"Premium" - Grey Goose, Crystal head, Belvedere, Snow Queen.
Cheap - Russian standard or that Bison one.

Grey Goose is my daily driver, usually get a bottle or two each time I visit CostCo.
Just ran out of Crystal Head and its very nice but a little expensive due to the awesome bottle. :)

Smirnoff is just awful.

Soldato
Was planning on trying it properly (out of the freezer with a frozen granite shot glass) but just tried it neat at room temperature.

My god it is so smooth, I think I'm in love.

Associate
Smirnoff is popular for a reason, it's a decent drink at a good price.

I got a barrel of Neft today, never tried it so hoping it's good!

Soldato
I really liked Black Cow vodka when I tried it, very smooth (probably because it's made using milk).

Was looking for someone else mentioning this!

Not a huge Vodka person (prefer Whisky if I'm going to drink spirits neat) but I tried Black Cow on a whim and it was nice and smooth :)

Back
Top Bottom