Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Soldato
Just drove down to work and can happily report the Bluetooth audio streaming quality in my car is FAR better than that from my pixel 5. Almost like my car has had a new audio system!! Very happy with that!

Soldato
So far identical results. Not the best first impression!

I have good signal at my home so need to test in a low signal area for a decisive answer.

uc

Last edited:
Associate
Did the trade-in thing with Currys this morning and brought a 7 Pro / 256Gb Black ... should be delivered to me in the next few days .... no rush. Happy to take £159 from a broken iPhone 6s Plus
Is this a pre-order deal, or can I go to any store and trade in?

I want to trade in via google, but I’m away until November, so will most likely miss the window to send in the phone

Associate
Is this a pre-order deal, or can I go to any store and trade in?

I want to trade in via google, but I’m away until November, so will most likely miss the window to send in the phone
Any Currys , yes , they are giving extra £100 on a Pixel 7 or £150 on a Pixel 7 Pro. Also it qualifies for the free buds or watch as it is before the 17th October date. My battered iPhone 6s Plus was only worth £9 , but I wanted to buy the Pixel 7 Pro so that makes that £159.

They had to order one for me 256Gb Black 7 Pro as they didn't have any currently in stock. I asked them to get it delivered to my house as I said I aint coming back into the store. Plus also im covered for distance selling just incase the phone is totally whack and I can send it back.

Im in no rush for my Pixel 7 Pro as I got a decent phone im currently using.

Last edited:
Associate
I put my pixel 7 pro on charge & after it was fully charged the lightning symbol was still showing in the battery, is that normal with Pixel phones ?

On Samsung phones that symbol usually goes away after the phone is fully charged

Associate
For the non pro people.

Back
Top Bottom