Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
7 pro doesnt seem to have much over the 7 thats worthwhile....other than being a bit more brick like. :cry:

Trade in pixel 5 and get free buds for £389, for the 7.....seems quite decent.
120hz (but the 90hz on the 7 is plenty) and the macro mode + 5x tele. I just prefer a smaller phone which is why I went the standard.

Soldato
120hz (but the 90hz on the 7 is plenty) and the macro mode + 5x tele. I just prefer a smaller phone which is why I went the standard.
Brighter screen too. Stronger haptics too if like the 6.

Both phones are solid regardless, especially at these prices.

Rumors were wider wide angle and battery on the 7 got smaller.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just seen the size of it on phone size comparison site and disappointingly it isn't much smaller than my s20 FE.

Might have to wait it out for a stocking deal on an S22

Tell me i am correct in thinking the Pixel 7 offers nothing over my S20 FE right? :p

Last edited:
Associate
Just seen the size of it on phone size comparison site and disappointingly it isn't much smaller than my s20 FE.

Might have to wait it out for a stocking deal on an S22

Tell me i am correct in thinking the Pixel 7 offers nothing over my S20 FE right? :p
Can I have the URL please?

Associate
Pulled the trigger on a 7 Pro and the ear buds, sod the watch, rather have something I can use, rather than something I could potentially flog without success.
Now just need to sort the change over of operators :D

Associate
Yep - it is a real handy site

Thanks, its noticeably taller compared to the 5 and at 197g versus 151g heavy.

Oh well, let's see what happens with the S23 or 7 Compact

Soldato
Watched the event this afternoon. This might be the first time I don't upgrade. Usually, it's an annual event for me, but nothing really tempted me this year...

The free watch is tempting... but I don't use my current watch much now I WFH, so I really shouldn't let it tempt me.

Watched the event this afternoon. This might be the first time I don't upgrade. Usually, it's an annual event for me, but nothing really tempted me this year...

The free watch is tempting... but I don't use my current watch much now I WFH, so I really shouldn't let it tempt me.
That's worrying.

You are my sign for how will Google pixels are performing. If you're not purchasing then it doesn't look good for Google :p

Associate
Can somebody please explain to me how this works:

"The Google Pixel Watch does not need its own line. Once you have paired it with your phone and activated the 4G LTE option with a compatible operator, the Google Pixel Watch will share the same number as your phone."

Caporegime
Thought this was a 6PM event like usual :(

What's the major bug for their products going to be this year? A watch that can't tell the time accurately?

Can somebody please explain to me how this works:

"The Google Pixel Watch does not need its own line. Once you have paired it with your phone and activated the 4G LTE option with a compatible operator, the Google Pixel Watch will share the same number as your phone."

It uses an eSIM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom