Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Soldato
It might be a few pages back where I mentioned my Pixel Watch crashed on the restart screen after the battery percentage was frozen. A hard restart worked and it has been fine since.
However, my wife's watch did the exact same thing. It was sorted out in the same way but it's strange. Has anyone else had this? Restarting through the menu just results in the screen showing "Restarting... " constantly, so we had to do the two button press and hold until it restarts.

In other news, the first Google trade in is approved and cash on the way. Second phone was delivered a week after first but haven't received the Trade-In pack for the second phone...

Associate
It might be a few pages back where I mentioned my Pixel Watch crashed on the restart screen after the battery percentage was frozen. A hard restart worked and it has been fine since.
However, my wife's watch did the exact same thing. It was sorted out in the same way but it's strange. Has anyone else had this? Restarting through the menu just results in the screen showing "Restarting... " constantly, so we had to do the two button press and hold until it restarts.

In other news, the first Google trade in is approved and cash on the way. Second phone was delivered a week after first but haven't received the Trade-In pack for the second phone...
Yep. Same thing last week. I didn't know about the two button press trick so left it showing restarting until it ran out of battery, then recharged it, turned it back on and it's been fine since.

Overall really liking my first smart watch.

Soldato
Do we have a separate thread for the 6a? Thought it worth mentioning, I notice on JohnLewis the 6a is down to £299 and £100 extra on phone trade-ins. You could probably fairly easily get this phone for pennies right now...

Soldato
Wore the watch to bed last night, but unfortunately, switching on sleep mode doesn't actually start logging sleep activity within Fitbit.
Have you enabled sleep tracking? It should do it automatically - I think regardless of sleep mode being activated on the watch. Someone more knowledgeable can correct me but I believe sleep mode is just so the screen doesn't light up when you move and calls don't come through.

Soldato
Have you enabled sleep tracking? It should do it automatically - I think regardless of sleep mode being activated on the watch. Someone more knowledgeable can correct me but I believe sleep mode is just so the screen doesn't light up when you move and calls don't come through.
I came to the same conclusion, but wish they were integrated better. I'll give it another go tonight.

Man of Honour
Caved and took out my first contract in years.
ID Mobile £33.99 a month, £29 up front. 50GB data.
Once my 6 Pro is recycled and my cashback comes through it's effectively free for the first 12 months.

Associate
Google are offering £265 trade in on pixel 6 phones (depending on condition), tempted to pay the difference to get a 7.
I could put up with average signal on my 6 when I had a work phone but change of job means no second phone.

Soldato
Disappointed there are no deals on the P7 and P7 Pro from Google for Black Friday. Maybe judging from other retailers they are trying to clear stock of the 6 and 6 Pro.

Weirdly I was trying to dial a number the other day on my 6, and it just kept saying 'server error' in the phone app. Couldn't find anyone else with this problem online. A reboot of the phone fixed it, but quite frustrating.

Associate
I consider myself to have pretty weedy wrists, but for some reason I need to use the large strap on the Pixel Watch as opposed to my usual small band on my Apple Watch. God knows how it will fit on people with chuckier wrists.

Also I have slapped on a bezel protector as I know I will be knocking it on things. Kinda matches the watches aesthetics.

pg2nrLO.jpg

2tIbB4P.jpg

Back
Top Bottom