Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
Bellroy and Caseology cases on our 6 Pro and 7 pro. I'll miss the all black visor on the 6 series for sure, looked so unique.

uc

Associate
OP
I know everyone’s talking about the Bay version (and for good reason) but man when I see the Obsidian version it just oozes class.

Caporegime
I bought one of these for my Pixel 7 Pro:

Expensive, yes. But I've had mixed results with cheap cases in the past & last year decided I could stretch to something a bit higher end to protect an £850 phone. After almost a year of use, it's showing few signs of wear, and has successfully protected the phone during numerous drops. Probably my go-to from now on.

Magsafe is a nice touch too. Means I can use a magsafe car mount to charge my phone.

I've been tempted, my current phone I've whacked a magnet on it to work with a magnet mount on my car. So ideally I want a case with a magnet on the back.

I had one on my s9+ and it did feel quite premium.

I know everyone’s talking about the Bay version (and for good reason) but man when I see the Obsidian version it just oozes class.

I've went obsidian!

Last edited:
Soldato
When's the last chance to take the free buds with the phone? I don't know why but I'm still tempted.
Only other phone that looks good is the Xperia 1 and that's even more expensive. But better features at least.

Last edited:
Soldato
Spigen cases turned up. Think I'll keep the navy one.

They have a 2 tone finish. Lighter frame around the front and sides. Nicely done.

And the blue pretty much looks black in low light. Win.

uc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom