Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Associate
OP
Are you sure it's genuine? I've seen loads of comparisons up that look fake, they always seem to have a pretty girl in the thumbnail which never actually appear in the video.
Just saw the video and thought it might be of interest. I’ll remove it if you’d prefer.

Reactions: LiE
Associate
OP
So I don’t want any photos stored on my phone so when I take one it gets uploaded into Google Photos and doesn’t affect internal storage.

Is that possible or do you have to use smart storage on a frequent basis?

Soldato
Which Spigen model is that? Looks good!
It's the thin-fit. Yeah it's a keeper.

uc

uc

Last edited:
Man of Honour
So I don’t want any photos stored on my phone so when I take one it gets uploaded into Google Photos and doesn’t affect internal storage.

Is that possible or do you have to use smart storage on a frequent basis?
Not possible, you'll need to manually run the smart storage every now and again

Associate
I've bitten the bullet and gone with the CPW ID Mobile deal on the Pro before the TCB £70 cashback ran out. Does anyone know what colour watch we'll get as it doesn't given any indication on the confirmation email, I've gone for the Bay phone does that mean I'll get a Bay watch? Not too fussed as selling it, but would like to get it on Ebay early doors :)

Soldato
I've bitten the bullet and gone with the CPW ID Mobile deal on the Pro before the TCB £70 cashback ran out. Does anyone know what colour watch we'll get as it doesn't given any indication on the confirmation email, I've gone for the Bay phone does that mean I'll get a Bay watch? Not too fussed as selling it, but would like to get it on Ebay early doors :)
I've tried to look but it doesn't seem to say!

Are the watches actually coloured or just straps

Soldato
Indecision is fairly normal when the market is flooded with fairly similar things.

Loads of people try to juggle what they want, and use outlets like tech forums for discussion on it.

When the dude dismisses the pixel 8 and says oneplus 11 phone is 90% as good but at half the price and then still doesn't buy said cheaper phone. Yeah thats puzzling.

Back
Top Bottom