Google Pixel 9 Series (9/9 Pro/9 Pro XL/9 Pro Fold & Pixel Watch 3)

just ordered the watch3, got a £100 coupon/email this morning+ the store credit brought it down to £200

when is the nda lifted on the bud pro 2 ?

So what do we think? Pixels discounts?

IMG-0745.jpg

Mixed feeling regarding the Pixel Watch 3, not feeling a similar level of contentment as I do with the Fold. There's a few annoyances but the main ones at the moment are the voice assistant being hit and mess, reminds me of back in the day when it first launched - you'd just give up trying to get a response and just Google any questions.

The second one is if I set a stopwatch, after a very short period it brings up the AOD - bloody annoying. I've checked the menu options and Googled this and it seems there's no way around it, what a crap design. I just want the stopwatch to be visible until I say otherwise, what use is a stopwatch If you can't see the time.

May end up going back to my Vantage V2.

Last edited:
It's looking increasingly like I'm going to have to go for an XL type phone to get a bigger screen than my current S20FE. Which is a surprise.

Mum left her phone on the plane back from Berlin too so will likely be after a new phone so may just give her this one.

Last edited:
Yep, just trying to shift the old stuff that you can get them discounts with most of the time

What does work if you're a Google one member is you get around £280 cashback if you buy a 9 pro or 9 pro XL 512gb.

You could easily buy the phone, let it arrive and then use the Google store credit to get free case and pixel buds pro 2

Back
Top Bottom