Google Pixel and Pixel XL

Soldato
So I managed to drop my Pixel from the top of the stairs, straight down onto a wooden floor at the weekend, whilst lifting a bed :(

Phone seems to work fine but the screen is buggered. I think I'll be going through insurance, but I wanted to get advise from you guys as to which cases/bumpers/screen protectors you've been enjoying throughout your ownership. Anything you would buy again/avoid in future?

Thanks in advance :)

Associate
Pixel XL

anybody have a problem recently with Wifi - happens on 2.4 or 5ghz...... I run a speed test on wifi and 100+mb....
problem lies when I click a website and there seems to be a massive lag....... before loading sites. Facebook and Youtube seem to take a while to grab images.
Switch onto data (EE) and boom ... nearly instant.

Just about to reset phone but wondered if theres something I should check first.

Soldato
Mine's off with the insurer at the mo to get the screen replaced, dropped it from the top of the stairs :(

Still really enjoying it, it's as fast as I remember which is remarkable given that my Samsungs or iPhones always seemed to slow down substantially after about a year.

Associate
I'd like an phone with a good camera but am in no particular hurry. In terms of price, when would be a good time to buy?
Is a Pixel 3 expected in October 2018? If so then the 2 should see a good price cut

Back
Top Bottom