• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** GPU Hierarchy ***

Don
OP
The 6900XT needs bumping up.

The forum timespy benchmark thread gives plenty of evidence.
Nope it doesn't

If you want the absolute best performance including in ray tracing you buy a 3090 or 3090ti.
The 6950XT isn't quite there in RT but isn't far off, whilst trading blows and often winning in everything none RT.
These are the absolute best - the elite tier

The 6900xt is a little bit of step down, but still a great card :)

Associate
A few benches for the 6700 are coming through now, looking spicey for the price. Will that be added soon or do you wait for specific reviewers to give out their view?

Associate
Just to say I know its not written in stone and there is some variance with certain card manufacturers/settings but this is fantastic for us old farts who have been out of the loop a minute
Will be very interested to see how much changes before the year is through

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
This chart on Toms was always my go to when looking at possible updates. This is a handy tool to have when kept up to date.

I would say it is a handy tool when one has not kept up to date with what’s what or is a casual noob. If you keep up to date you are less likely to need it :p

Associate
I would say it is a handy tool when one has not kept up to date with what’s what or is a casual noob. If you keep up to date you are less likely to need it :p
I only tend to read up a lot on newer hardware when I'm looking to make a purchase. Other times I just casually read about new hardware as it comes out.

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Which is why it's coloured purple ;)

(Although obviously it would be useful if there was some sort of colour code to tell you that :D)

Can you colour my 3080 Ti purple and stick it in the elite tier next to the 4090 please? :p

In all seriousness though, with there being little to no difference between the 3090 and 3080 Ti those two should be in the same tier really :p:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom