Gran Turismo 7

Man of Honour
Can't wait to play it, got the PS5 all set up on the rig now to use. One thing from watching all the reviews and streamers play it this morning, the graphics are massively disappointing which is a shame, but I think I half expected it as soon as it went from a PS5 only title to being on PS4 as well

Soldato
I did not know this was coming out on PS4 as well. Has that not limited development graphically, having to still be compatible with PS4? Also do you think they will ever add a damage engine?

Soldato
Can't wait to play it, got the PS5 all set up on the rig now to use. One thing from watching all the reviews and streamers play it this morning, the graphics are massively disappointing which is a shame, but I think I half expected it as soon as it went from a PS5 only title to being on PS4 as well

I don't trust streaming for graphical quality as it never represents what it can actually look like in real time on a 4K panel. DF did say that it looks and runs superbly on the PS5 and the HDR implementation is one of the best they've seen in any game to date. We'll see tomorrow I guess!

Soldato
I did not know this was coming out on PS4 as well. Has that not limited development graphically, having to still be compatible with PS4? Also do you think they will ever add a damage engine?

I have been waiting on release day to find out what the deal with PS4 version was, I have to say I am very happy to play it on that system looking at the videos that have come out today.

I cant afford to get a PS5 in the near future and GT is one of may favourite racing games ever, so couldn't be happier. looks like it will be GT sport+ graphically but with all the missing bits now back :)

Great one here showing direct comparison between the 4, 4 PRO and the 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTvc8_55l3E

Soldato
Aye. Got me all hyped up ! Can’t wait for a good single player gran turismo on PlayStation. Finally.
You know… forza was the only reason I bought an Xbox - for my racing fix. Glad I don’t need to buy two ecosystems anymore.

Same story for me. Had Xbox for years because of Forza. Got a bit stale though with 4 and 5 and I dropped it altogether after the disappointing XB1. Nice to just stick with one platform this gen plus a Switch for when I am travelling or on holiday :)

Soldato
So tempted to get this, it looks so damn good but I am playing Forbidden West, and also have Elden Ring to play! And now GT7 is being released - We don't get any new games for ages, then get 3 in about 3 weeks! :p

Soldato
So tempted to get this, it looks so damn good but I am playing Forbidden West, and also have Elden Ring to play! And now GT7 is being released - We don't get any new games for ages, then get 3 in about 3 weeks! :p
Currently trying to convince myself to finish the career in GT Sport first......

Its in my basket though :p

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Does it auto download if you pre-ordered it?

Not for me it didn’t, no. Had to manually select a version and kick off the download. However, that may be because I’ve got a PS4 Pro in the house too and bought the PS5\PS4 compatible version.

100Gb download too.

Don
Waiting until midnight, I feel like a kid again waiting to pop in the Gran Turismo 1 disc into my PlayStation 1 :)

Bought it on my PS4, glad that despite loading times, it seems like I'll get roughly the same experience as PS5 edition.

Caporegime
Been playing for a few hours, it's very nostalgic I guess, both bad and good. AI seems as bad as ever, hoping that's improved.

I'm here to collect cars so I'm very happy. Deffo feels less money comes out of doing stuff compared to GT Sport, so gonna be a grind! Loved the pre-game race...

If anyone can add me as don't have anyone playing this yet...
If anyone is after one, I just managed to grab a physical copy of the PS5 25th anniversary steel book edition from GAME's website. Very pleased as I thought they'd sold out weeks/months ago. Don't usually splash out on collectors editions but this is a special game / franchise :)
Man I missed this - so annoyed, had every GT CE apart from this one!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Don
Just waiting on the intro videos to end, hopefully will be zooming around Sunday Cup shortly in a second hand Toyota MR2 or something much slower. I loved the grind of GT1

Soldato
Not for me it didn’t, no. Had to manually select a version and kick off the download. However, that may be because I’ve got a PS4 Pro in the house too and bought the PS5\PS4 compatible version.

100Gb download too.
Yeah had to manually download it, didn't take long, thank God for FTTP.

Soldato
Played for a bit already. Big nostalgia. Game seems great so far! I chose an Integra type R as my starter car using my preorder bonus cash, I'm going to tune the hell of out it and use it as long as possible :D

Don
Played for a bit already. Big nostalgia. Game seems great so far! I chose an Integra type R as my starter car using my preorder bonus cash, I'm going to tune the hell of out it and use it as long as possible :D

Sold my Integra last year :(

Will get one in game to fill the void.

Just working through B license Gold.

Back
Top Bottom