Gran Turismo Sport - OcUK Events Thread

Soldato
Good race, I got nervous again and made easy slipups, was good fun though.

I'm out, no gr4 car, cannot afford one and cannot upgrade anything

I wish they added the ability to gift cars to friends. Seems a shame we couldn't help you out with a car.

What view does everyone use?

If you find in-car a little difficult, try the bonnet view.

In-car 98% of my driving time. Some of the futuristic cars are a huge pain though in that view.

Soldato
OP
I’d like to join 8n ‘n this, but I’m finding GT a little daunting. Firstly I need to get a GT car, but what are the rules of the races? Is it all manual or is automatic allowed too?

No rules or restrictions for your racing style. We set limits on the Entry of the cars by using BoP (Balance of Performance) to keep cars around the same power/spec

Soldato
Was a good clean race, there were a couple of occasions where I knocked someone but as I said last night, non of it was intentional. Cant remember who I was chasing down during the last few laps but there were sectors where I thought I’d have you in a lap but my poorer sectors let you pull away. When we planning the next race ? One per week or...? Did anyone get a screenshot of the results ?

Soldato
OP
Was a good clean race, there were a couple of occasions where I knocked someone but as I said last night, non of it was intentional. Cant remember who I was chasing down during the last few laps but there were sectors where I thought I’d have you in a lap but my poorer sectors let you pull away. When we planning the next race ? One per week or...? Did anyone get a screenshot of the results ?

Race 01 Results

Results for Race 01 are in: http://www.thesnipergecko.co.uk/gts-league/

Last edited:
Soldato
It was a good race, the win was never a possibility so I’m happy with second especially as I think one or two are faster than me. It is going to be interesting if/when we manage to get more people on.

On another plus the pressure of competition got my fastest race lap over 2 seconds quicker than my previous PB.

I wouldn’t worry about knocking people :) as long as it wasn’t deliberate ramming then I think we can accept a little rubbing or that mistakes happen :) I’m not sure who came where (so might have been you) but I was feeling the pressure from third at the end if the race.

Edit: It was spacedeck chasing me.

Back
Top Bottom