Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10th - 13th Sept 2021]

Caporegime
I mean Burnley did the same to Elliot, probably a more malicious tackle than yesterday and wasn’t a foul.

Don’t know how they get away with just being *****, put Gomez out for the season we narrowly lost the league

Caporegime
Typical Burnley, an opponent leaves a leg in on one of their players and they don't like it. That was seconds after Woods just jumped in to the Everton player during the corner to put him off. The ******* commentator seemed to think that was great defending.

Soldato
I mean Burnley did the same to Elliot, probably a more malicious tackle than yesterday and wasn’t a foul.

Don’t know how they get away with just being *****, put Gomez out for the season we narrowly lost the league
91st minute aswell wasnt it? Its a good job he got out of the way as that absolutely was a leg breaker.

Soldato
That’s ridiculous on Richarlison. I hope everyone listened to Klopp and Ole the other week because they’re all gonna get it from Burnley. Horrible.

Then books Townsend for absolutely nothing. Whats does Dyche have on these officials?

Back
Top Bottom