Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th - 14th Jan 2021]

Man of Honour
OP
We are so different without Tierney. Pretty boring game after a decent start. AMN is awful and I really hate Zaha.

AMN had a poor game, I rate him but it's clear he needs to be playing consistently to be any good.

smith rowe isnt in the game and arsenal are poor

go figure

Yeah, as much as he has helped turn around our season, we really need an experienced number 10.

Soldato
Zaha is crap. I am baffled yearly that hes linked with a silly money move. I didnt thing AMN played that badly tbh certainly not bad enough to be singled out. Auba was bloody woeful again and Partey and Pepe may aswell have stayed on the bench.
AMN didn't complete a pass in the first 30 minutes and is shockingly bad in the final 3rd every game.

Soldato
Only positive from that was that a first clean sheet at home since July(!) - final ball was terrible from everyone and too much dallying on the ball against a team who played the 2nd half more interested in not conceding than scoring; haven't got enough tricksy players to do clever little passing moves through a packed defence.

Back
Top Bottom