Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 19th Sept 2021]

Man of Honour
I have no sound but did they not think at all that was a penalty for palace? Benteke clearly tripped with the ball no where near?

I've seen the replay 3 times now but I still cant see if he actually touched him with his left leg, need to see it from an angle behind the goal on the left hand side really, from some angles it looks like he pulls his leg out of the tackle but cant really see 100%

Man of Honour
Mane !! and thats a league record, 9 goals against Palace in 9 consecutive games, the most goals consecutively against the same team record

Caporegime
I've seen the replay 3 times now but I still cant see if he actually touched him with his left leg, need to see it from an angle behind the goal on the left hand side really, from some angles it looks like he pulls his leg out of the tackle but cant really see 100%

I don’t know how he could pull out of the challenge, ball isn’t even close to arriving, 100% just tripped him off the ball

Man of Honour
I don’t know how he could pull out of the challenge, ball isn’t even close to arriving, 100% just tripped him off the ball

From the side cam, it looked like he puts his left leg out and then pulls it back but like I say, cant see to be 100% either way. Need a different replay angle, maybe they will show one at half time, until then I cannot be 100% either way.

Man of Honour
Bit weird though, I mean I've heard of people who have the birth date of their children or the date they got married on them but I've never heard of someone having their own year of birth tattooed across their thighs. Seems an odd thing to tattoo but maybe he has difficulty remembering which year he was born in so it helps as he can look down and go oh yeah, thats right, 1992 :D

Back
Top Bottom