Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 19th Sept 2021]

Man of Honour
OP
Solid performance from our back line and GK, Tomiyasu and Ramsdale both quietly brilliant . Only concern would be even with an attacking line up we still look very impotent and slow up top.

City desperate for a real striker.

Man of Honour
3pts, top of the league, 3pts clear...for a few hours at least. I'll take that :)

Konate was very nervous early on but settled as the game went on. I'd probably not pick him for a big match yet until he has a few "lesser" games under his belt to make him feel more comfortable.

fez

fez

Caporegime
That’s 100% a penalty. He’s gone completely through the player to get the ball and still misses it. How that’s been deemed not a foul is amazing.

Attacker has the ball, defender tries to tackle and misses the ball and impedes him. Stonewall.

Associate
That’s 100% a penalty. He’s gone completely through the player to get the ball and still misses it. How that’s been deemed not a foul is amazing.

Attacker has the ball, defender tries to tackle and misses the ball and impedes him. Stonewall.
what will blow your mind more is that is was given as a pen and then VAR used to overturn it. I cant see how you can say the ref made an obvious error and that its 100% not a penalty to reverse a decision like that.

Back
Top Bottom