Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd January 2023]

Bizarre statement. Liverpool lost the league with 99 points not long ago. And their odds are very close, so it's not like the bookies think there is much in it
No thats when we won the league. We finished on 97 points and 92 points and finished 2nd which would normally stroll the league lol.

United looked a lot better without Casemiro than I thought they would for the first 60 minutes, after that I felt Arsenal really took over in the centre of the park. You can really tell when you have a player like Casemiro in the team.

We won’t be concentrating on the Europa, so we can rest players, City will have to be at their strongest every game to win the champs league.

Arteta still has to travel though, and I can't imagine he's going to rest every single one of the first 11 and regular subs?

I still think Arsenal will go on to win it, but some twist and turns would be good for the neutral!

Last edited:
What a brilliant game that was. Half way through the season now. Think Everton will go down this year.

Lot of Leicester vibes about this season, I hope Arsenal can keep this up. League needs as it’s become too easy for city. Still Citys to lose for me. They’ll kick on and apply the pressure.

Missed the bore fest yesterday between Chelsea and Liverpool thankfully.

No thats when we won the league. We finished on 97 points and 92 points and finished 2nd which would normally stroll the league lol.

Also at that point you played Man City at the half way point iirc. Aguero scored the winner to leap frog you guys? City are near enough 8 points behind already. It would have to be a monumental collapse by Arsenal to lose it now. They could lose to city twice and still be 2 points clear.

What a brilliant game that was. Half way through the season now. Think Everton will go down this year.

Lot of Leicester vibes about this season, I hope Arsenal can keep this up. League needs as it’s become too easy for city. Still Citys to lose for me. They’ll kick on and apply the pressure.

Missed the bore fest yesterday between Chelsea and Liverpool thankfully.
Not sure Everton will go down.

Too big a club surley?

Also at that point you played Man City at the half way point iirc. Aguero scored the winner to leap frog you guys? City are near enough 8 points behind already. It would have to be a monumental collapse by Arsenal to lose it now. They could lose to city twice and still be 2 points clear.
And thats assuming city beat everyone else!

infact, City are more likely to drop points against everton then arsenal

A long long way to go, only needs Arsenal to draw a couple of matches from a hard EL games on Thursday and City to win and they'll be snapping at their heels. And then composure and bottle come into play with 5 games to go, which favours City

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom