Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th - 29th August 2021]

Caporegime
If he was genuinely hurt he wouldn’t be turning to the ref, you can see his shin pad take the tiny bit of impact. Not a chance in hell that hurt.

I mean he’s entitled to think it’s a foul when he was hurt from the challenge he’s just wrong. Not sure you can tell it’s hit the plaster sizes shin pad :D

Caporegime
We have been poor but it is winning scrappy games that gets you there in the end. Wolves have always been our bogey team. We also have a load of players out and not entirely fit. Still Rashford, Henderson and Mctominay to come back plus obviously the addition of Ronaldo.

We have played them an absolutely silly amount of times over the past two season so I will take it.

Still 7 points with two of those games on the road. Will take it.

Caporegime
I mean he’s entitled to think it’s a foul when he was hurt from the challenge he’s just wrong. Not sure you can tell it’s hit the plaster sizes shin pad :D

You can literally see the shin pad move in his sock.

I’ll say this they’re both lucky Pogba didn’t make more contact as that would’ve been a bad one.

Man of Honour
Got out of jail today, didn't play well, but Greenwood always looks so dangerous around the box.

Thought Varane looked solid after a bit of a dodgy start (but he wasn't alone).

Soldato
Got out of jail today, didn't play well, but Greenwood always looks so dangerous around the box.

Thought Varane looked solid after a bit of a dodgy start (but he wasn't alone).
Indeed. Just acclimatisation for him I think. It was quite an intense welcome to the PL! Hopefully Sancho will come good too.

That has to be the last we see of James and Martial now. Please!

Unless we get a late CDM signing, that won’t be the last of Fred sadly.

Caporegime
Indeed. Just acclimatisation for him I think. It was quite an intense welcome to the PL! Hopefully Sancho will come good too.

That has to be the last we see of James and Martial now. Please!

Unless we get a late CDM signing, that won’t be the last of Fred sadly.

Given the sucess if previous dortmund players to utd, the omens are extremely bad.

Caporegime
Wolves were immense today. Unbelievable that they didn't get the ball in the net.

Wolves are the ultimate counter attacking team. They are basically a poor man's Chelsea. You are going to get a load of chances when the attacking team is pushing high but is clear we are seriously lacking that Fernandhino/Kante/Fabhino that the other top teams have.

McSauce is about the only one that could possible do it but he is out injured.

Back
Top Bottom