Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [29th - 31st Jan 2021]

Man of Honour
Martial has about as much fight as a fainting goat. There is no intensity to any area of his game.

Not a consistent enough player either for a team trying to win the PL. He's been here long enough and hasn't progressed at all, sadly. Needs to go to PSG or something.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Not a consistent enough player either for a team trying to win the PL. He's been here long enough and hasn't progressed at all, sadly. Needs to go to PSG or something.

Yeah, I have been happy to keep him up until this season because our overall quality levels have been so poor that his flashes of brilliance have been important for us. This season has put into stark contrast how much he ruins in a team that is functioning anything like smoothly. Hes now a massive net detriment to the team instead of a positive.

Caporegime
Yeah, I have been happy to keep him up until this season because our overall quality levels have been so poor that his flashes of brilliance have been important for us. This season has put into stark contrast how much he ruins in a team that is functioning anything like smoothly. Hes now a massive net detriment to the team instead of a positive.

We should sell him this summer. Should get a decent price for him. 50+ easily.

Soldato
I enjoy spending my weekends watching our strike-force flapping in front of goal. Martial standing and flapping around then passing it to Shaw 9/10 times is a particular highlight.

Gutted to see Cavani mishit it though :(

Caporegime
I enjoy spending my weekends watching our strike-force flapping in front of goal. Martial standing and flapping around then passing it to Shaw 9/10 times is a particular highlight.

Gutted to see Cavani miss hit it though :(

That one Shaw cut back he should have had a pop on goal. Our full backs have no confidence having a go at goal despite the good positions Shaw gets himself in.

Back
Top Bottom