Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [29th - 31st Jan 2021]

Soldato
I'd have brought Martial off myself.
I’d never have brought him on and got Greenwood on much, much earlier!
I mean, Martial’s had zero effect on the game since he’s been on. He’s my flavour of the month for moaning about since Pogba has turned into a passable imitation of his old ways.

Soldato
Classic example of how lazy Martial is there. Shaw loses the ball and is out of position leaving Pepe free. Martial jogs back.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Classic example of how lazy Martial is there. Shaw loses the ball and is out of position leaving Pepe free. Martial jogs back.

There was a clip of SUs second goal I think and he literally had 3 chances to trot back and apply pressure or make a tackle and he just didn't bother. He just doesn't care enough. He keeps getting played and keeps putting in **** performances. There is no incentive to put in the work.

Soldato
What a ******* awful game. 2 teams with average managers and very little desire.
Yes - intensity completely missing which is a common thread for United. 3rd gear at best. However I will say that Lacazette has put a shift in tonight and battled. A contrast to what we saw from Martial or Rashford who seem to want life to be easy. Disappointing

Back
Top Bottom