Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 6th July 2020]

Associate
How many games in the league have Liverpool lost under Klopp? I reckon that 9th loss by Pep today is up there with the total for Klopp.

Considering the money he's spent thats shocking.

TBH I expect Pep to leave shortly, he doesn't stick around too long and 9 league losses is pretty high, maybe he feels it's insurmountable without another injection of £££.

I just hope City don't win the CL, their ban is upheld and Pep leaves, only then will I stop worrying about them ;)

Soldato
TBH I expect Pep to leave shortly, he doesn't stick around too long and 9 league losses is pretty high, maybe he feels it's insurmountable without another injection of £££.

I just hope City don't win the CL, their ban is upheld and Pep leaves, only then will I stop worrying about them ;)

Found this on twitter:

City lost 9 of 33 games

Liverpool lost 9 of their last 120 @premierleague games

Wut. He's one of their most consistent performers despite playing either RW/CM.

Sorry but i just dont see it. I dont get what he adds to that team.

Soldato
He was their player of the year last season, I'm reviewing not on one single game :p

He was better last season, i can see that, but this season he's been garbage tbh. Bluemoon agrees so i win :).

Edit

Garbage is harsh but i still dont think he's anywhere near good enough to play for a side that wants to win the CL

Don
He was better last season, i can see that, but this season he's been garbage tbh. Bluemoon agrees so i win :).

Edit

Garbage is harsh but i still dont think he's anywhere near good enough to play for a side that wants to win the CL

I don't think many City players have been good enough this season, apart from KDB obv. To write him off is a bit silly from City fans.

Caporegime
During drinks breaks there should be clear instructions that when called, drinks are placed on the touchline and all staff retreat to their technical area and no contact is allowed between players and coaching staff/subs.

Soldato
During drinks breaks there should be clear instructions that when called, drinks are placed on the touchline and all staff retreat to their technical area and no contact is allowed between players and coaching staff/subs.
They better bin this off at the start of next season or we've turned football into a 4 quarter game by the back door.

Soldato
They better bin this off at the start of next season or we've turned football into a 4 quarter game by the back door.
The national setup should be paying close attention as this is surely going to form part of the arrangements for the future middle eastern desert based World Cup competitions

Back
Top Bottom