Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [8th - 10th April 2022]

Associate
So many important games this weekend for the top 4 and bottom 4. Fancy Liverpool to score 4 too against City and finish them. Even if City do manage to win, I still don't think they will go to the end without dropping more points than Liverpool. Liverpool seems far more settled and relentless Where as City will do something stupid like batter brighton and then lose to watford.

Anyway good games to watch this weekend!

Soldato
ASM is the most frustrating player to watch. He’s this incredible ball of energy who works his socks off and has moments of genius but nine times out of ten, his final touch is useless.

Man of Honour
Cant wait for Sunday, its going to be a belter, anything but a loss will do me. I'd take a draw with City and hope to overturn the 1pt difference in the remaining 7 matches. A loss though I think would be the end of it, I couldnt see us overturning a 4pt gap in 7 games. Obviously best case scenario would be a win to put us 2pts ahead and even further extend the goal difference :)

Soldato
Newcastle United when Eddie Howe took over were 19th with zero wins. Five months later 14th with eight wins, 10 points clear of the relegation zone. We’re not safe yet but hopefully 1 more win secures that.

Soldato
So many important games this weekend for the top 4 and bottom 4. Fancy Liverpool to score 4 too against City and finish them. Even if City do manage to win, I still don't think they will go to the end without dropping more points than Liverpool. Liverpool seems far more settled and relentless Where as City will do something stupid like batter brighton and then lose to watford.

Anyway good games to watch this weekend!
Spurs will beat Liverpool so Liverpool will also drop points tbh

Soldato
What’s your problem, it’s a clear penalty, if that wasn’t given for Liverpool in a match you would be screaming that the ref has it in for you. Salah, Kane, Ronaldo and others have got penalty’s from that exact situation for years.

He's going down before any contact. I dont know about you but when im running i dont suddenly put both feet together and point them to the floor lol. This is no different to when a player sticks a leg out to make sure theres contact...

It's a Harry Kane special.

fez

fez

Caporegime
That’s not a penalty in a million years. He’s clearly forced contact with the keeper by dragging his legs so that he made contact. If you change your stride after you have kicked the ball to force contact with the keeper it should not be a penalty.

If he had maintained his stride there would have been no contact.

Back
Top Bottom