Greenlizard0 PL & FA Cup Football Thread ** spoilers ** [18th - 22nd July 2020]

Caporegime
Anyone seen the video of Lampard getting angry at Liverpool's assistant coach + Klopp?

"Only title you've ever won and you're ****ing giving it the big 'un. **** off" :D

Caporegime
Lol every manager does that **** at every game.

The disappointing bit is the video didn't finish showing Trent's goal :D

Don
OP
It's a fantastic video. Lampard went full cockney and was getting more and more wound up the longer it went on, ending with him coming out with lines a like a 13 year old would be proud of.

And yea, if only the video lasted 10 seconds longer to capture the goal.

Don
OP
Id be ashamed of Lampard if I was a Chelsea fan to be honest. He completely lost it.
You've got to put things into perspective, as much of a plum as Lampard was in that moment, generally speaking he's got more class than the rest of that club put together.

Caporegime
Id be ashamed of Lampard if I was a Chelsea fan to be honest. He completely lost it.

Cmon, comes off worse given where he comes from and didn't Klopp come out with some nonsense when we drew with a team that was already relegated?
This **** happens all the time its just not audible usually lol

Soldato
Cmon, comes off worse given where he comes from and didn't Klopp come out with some nonsense when we drew with a team that was already relegated?
This **** happens all the time its just not audible usually lol

Not like that they dont. Isn't he offering straighteners at on point lol??

Man of Honour
30 seconds longer and Lampard would have been throwing "ur mum" jibes. Guy needs to chill a bit on the touchline, the stresses of management have struck many a coach down with heart troubles, especially when its for something as trivial as a team celebrating a title win for the first time in 30 years. Its not like they're going to sit and say "I say, jolly good show what what, terrific sport old man, anyone for a tea and scone?"

Back
Top Bottom