Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 21st October 2024]

Brentford look pretty much out of ideas, that spell at the start of the second half blew them away.

De Ligt has played well today. Much more like what we expected from him. Martinez has been solid.
Fernandes has been poor again. Rasmus assist aside he's not really contributed much and a little more care at times could have given us some better chances. Rashford has been more disciplined positionally but he's done less in the final third
Even if we win this it's far from convincing and doesn't look sustainable.yet.

De Ligt has played well today. Much more like what we expected from him. Martinez has been solid.
Fernandes has been poor again. Rasmus assist aside he's not really contributed much and a little more care at times could have given us some better chances. Rashford has been more disciplined positionally but he's done less in the final third
Even if we win this it's far from convincing and doesn't look sustainable.yet.

Agreed but it is a step in the right direction. Jose next week away. Going to be a massive ask to get a win there.

I think Rashford has had a really good game, great cross for the first and he's covered really well for Dalot when he's made a run forward.
I’m always quick to criticise Rashford but I have to say that was a much better, more composed game from him. Tracked back well and covered a lot better than he has done previously. And that cross for the goal was just lovely

This second half performance is the absolute minimum we should be expecting every week. When you have Rashford and particularly Garnacho running at teams they will always cause problems.

Sign of things to come? Probably not.

Just back from the game and holy ****, we could still be playing tomorrow and still not score, we couldn’t finish a sandwich today, massive pressure on Howe now as were now likely to have gone 6 games in the premier league without a win losing 4 of them.

Back
Top Bottom