Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 22nd September 2024]

But you seem to be justifying one refereeing mistake with a second mistake (out of a poor set of rules). Yes, Trossard probably ultimately ended up where he should have been (ie off), but the way he got there should open the refereeing team (and the people who make the rules) up to more criticism, not less
No, I didn’t think either reason for the yellow was a mistake but as I said in my initial reply, pointing out that he deserved to be sent off regardless of the reason given isn’t besides the point in regard to Arsenal supporters claiming any injustice.

Anyway I’m about to board a flight. Fingers crossed that I land to the news of a few more red cards.

No, I didn’t think either reason for the yellow was a mistake but as I said in my initial reply, pointing out that he deserved to be sent off regardless of the reason given isn’t besides the point in regard to Arsenal supporters claiming any injustice.

Anyway I’m about to board a flight. Fingers crossed that I land to the news of a few more red cards.
Have a good flight!

The inconsistency is ludicrous. Doku boots away nothing. Games all weekend with players delaying a start and no yellow. Arsenal player = auto-yellow. Nothing is more guaranteed :cry:
i believe the argument with Doku is that he is kicking the ball to where the ref has pointed for the free kick to be taken

Arsenal doing well here. Absolutely zero space for city to work with.
Yeh for as much as Arsenal are holding on, they are defending really well.

Doesn't make for a great watch but it's pretty intriguing at the same time.

City starting to get frustrated now...

Probably going against the grain here but this game is really really dull as a spectacle. Fair play and massive credit to Arsenal thus far, they are resolute and well organised in that back five denying space for City.

City can be an utter bore fest with moments of individual brilliance.

Back
Top Bottom