Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 22nd September 2024]

Neither Jurrien Timber nor Kai Havertz completed any of their passes today, the first outfield players on record (from 2003-04) to play 89+ minutes of a Premier League match and not successfully pass to a team-mate.

If that's true -that's embarrassing for both players

Last edited:
I think it's going to be a very weird season in that fans of other challenging sides should be hoping City beat Arsenal and Arsenal hope City beat Liverpool because it's highly unlikely City get away with zero points deduction. The real matches will be Arsenal vs Liverpool.

Trossard let Arsenal down and then they parked the bus, can't really argue with City deserving at least a point there. Pure domination in that second half, about as one-sided as a game could possibly be.

Don't think it will mean much in terms of the title race, a long way to go...
Nice to get City away out of the way as well, especially with a point. It’s the one game I know we’re not going to win, possibly Liverpool away as well, another bogey ground for us

I think it's going to be a very weird season in that fans of other challenging sides should be hoping City beat Arsenal and Arsenal hope City beat Liverpool because it's highly unlikely City get away with zero points deduction. The real matches will be Arsenal vs Liverpool.
this is 100% irrelevant they wont get deducted anything this season, even if we get a decision before end of the season it will be appealed and then drag on, your false hoping if you think something could happen this season my guy

Who ended up motm? I hope it was timber

Neither Jurrien Timber nor Kai Havertz completed any of their passes today, the first outfield players on record (from 2003-04) to play 89+ minutes of a Premier League match and not successfully pass to a team-mate.

If that's true -that's embarrassing for both players
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Any possible points deduction will not happen this season. Don't get the results until the new year, and then the appeal will no doubt start. Will go on for a lot longer yet

Didn't watch the game but looking at the stats the parking the bus must have taken a whole new meaning, did the Arsenal players get off the bus.

Some players only passed it 5 and 9 times in 98 minutes. Crazy that.

Decent result for them though.

Arsenal defended really well from what I saw. I had to go feed the nippers so I missed the equaliser but City made almost no inroads beyond passing it around the edge of the box and then putting in ***** crosses. City really missed KdB in that sense.

Still boggles my mind how badly disciplined Arsenal are considering how little bite they generally have as a team. Their defence is aggressive but thats not where most of their cards come from.

Didn't watch the game but looking at the stats the parking the bus must have taken a whole new meaning, did the Arsenal players get off the bus.

Some players only passed it 5 and 9 times in 98 minutes. Crazy that.

Decent result for them though.
Trying to attack City whilst you've got 10 men would have been suicide

Back
Top Bottom