Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th - 30th September 2024]

IMG-3516.jpg
If this happens I'll be all kinds of moist! ;)

Southgate would be the funniest thing ever in football. My insides are just aren’t prepared for the laugh it would provide me.

Tuchel got to be the man they go for.

Just embarrassing for Utd now, wonder how long Ten Hag has left
I think he's on very dodgy ground now.
Six games in, 7/18 points. Two 0-3 at home. He's nailed his colours the Rashford, Fernandes, Martinez cross and none are delivering for him. You can always lose to decent teams in this league but we have too many performances like this and there is little sign of improvement despite the availability of a half decent squad. Today has been abject. Unacceptable. I don't see how he turns this around so I'd be inclined to be considering the alternatives before the season is over by Christmas.

Think this is it for ETH. Certainly another **** poor European performance in the week should be the end.

I'm not in the hater camp re: Southgate, would be quite pleased if he were manager by next week. I'll take boring but effective football over this dross.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: fez
There is literally no point in arguing for ETH. But the 'we won the cup' lot.. So did Wigan when they were relegated.

The ones that 'stick' up for him are part of the problem.

So obvious, so stupid.

Humiliating, but not unexpected.

I thought it would make sense to give ETH until the end of October with the new signings, but what's the point? He's quite obviously inept.

Sounds like Gary Neville is just about calling for him to go, very unusual.

I know it's early in the season but if Utd lose next week to Villa, not only would ETH's future be on the line but Utd's chances of CL qualification via the League could well be over. Heck, had Villa won today then they could have been over already.
Bizarre that Amad didn't start. Your best player this season along with Kobbie
He's ****. In fact him being even close to the Utd line-up tells you all you need to know about the state of this Utd side.

Back
Top Bottom