Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30/31 Dec 23 1/2 Jan 24]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. You’re spouting nonsense again. Obviously you’re anti UTD as a pool fan and that’s ok but stop making silly statements. There’s plenty of other things to hang ten hag for but him basically saying the lad has run himself into ground isn’t one of them.
I wouldnt say anti utd, i actually have a lot of respect for United hence why i think ETH is an absolute fraud and the fans standards have dropped to such a level they accept his nonsense and ability to deflect.

I wouldnt say anti utd, i actually have a lot of respect for United hence why i think ETH is an absolute fraud and the fans standards have dropped to such a level they accept his nonsense and ability to deflect.
Ah ok, my bad. Didn’t realise you were actually looking out for UTD. :cry:

As I said above, there’s plenty to have a go at eth for. Saying an 18year old lad was knackered and needed to come off isn’t one and claiming he ‘called Mainoo out’ is pretty much a lie.

Okay so Newcastle's form is well off.

And they are going to Anfield (which is worse than Stoke on a Tuesday night).

I don't see any other outcome than an easy 3 points for Liverpool.

Last edited:
Okay so Newcastle's form is well off.

And they are going to Anfield (which is worse than Stoke on a Tuesday night).

I don't see any other outcome than an easy 3 points for Liverpool.
I dont think it will be easy for us at all, we aint exactly scoring for fun.

Nunez has to start if possible. Gakpo isnt impressing me enough over him.

I dont think it will be easy for us at all, we aint exactly scoring for fun.

Nunez has to start if possible. Gakpo isnt impressing me enough over him.
Theoretically it should be a relatively comfortable win for Liverpool but as they say, footballs a funny old game. I’d certainly not want be having to bet big money on tonight’s result.

We struggle against sides willing to sit in and break, and Newcastle are decent on the counter. I could see a draw or even a sneaky Newcastle win.

I'd have liked Gakpo over Diaz. Diaz's form has been awful, and Nunez looks better off the left to me

We struggle against sides willing to sit in and break, and Newcastle are decent on the counter. I could see a draw or even a sneaky Newcastle win.

I'd have liked Gakpo over Diaz. Diaz's form has been awful, and Nunez looks better off the left to me
Newcastle's form is well off, compounded by injuries.

It's an easy 3 (imo at least).

I'm expecting us to try and be competitive tonight for the first 60, reckon we will get blown away 3 or 4-1 in the end. Not even a smidge of hope with current form.

Newcastles away form is shocking, 2nd worst in the league I believe.

However, I’m feeling a draw for some strange reason and no I’ve not been on the drink :cry:

We're past the first 19 games. Others fumble (harder than before, standards have dropped) and City begin to walk the league, would be more surprising if in the next 10 games the likes of Liverpool win 6 while City take 9 minimum. Gap will be created and never recover :(

Also everyone on here so sure easy Liverpool win means more likely a miserable draw for all viewers

Would have like to see a nunez, salah with elliott as the rf in prep for the January fixtures with Salah off to the afcon myself.
Think it will be a bore draw like the man utd game- another folks were predicting an easy game for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom