Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th Jan - 1st Feb 2024]

Soldato
Klopp has done an incredible job in the last 6 months. Last season we had no depth at all. Somehow, without really adding players (the midfielders were largely to replace outgoings) we've got two per position comfortably.

Associate
Bradley perfect cross and finish from Sobo.

Game over Chelsea youll need another billion to fix your squad :p
I haven't watched so much football this year outside of Liverpool games half the Chelsea players Ive never heard of. Not saying they aren't any good but a lot of money has been spent and the squad doesn't look great

Soldato
Because hes one of the best in the world operating where he is. Bradley needs more time to come close to taking his spot.
Yes, but if he continues to come inside I'm not sure how much moving left would detract from Trent. Surely it's worth a try? If the drop for Trent is 5% by moving left and we get an extra 20% by adding Bradley in, surely it's worthwhile?

I'm not saying it works, but in a game like this why not give it a go for the last half hour?

Last edited:
Caporegime
McCoist aware any contact doesn't mean penalty?

Nkunku is stationary, his foot is planted and he takes a small tap in the back of the heel. Doesn't impede him in the slightest lol

Back
Top Bottom