Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 5th February 2024]

Soldato
I'm blaming him for not controlling his 6 yard box. If he wasn't back on his heels he'd have collected it.
Nonsense. Watch it back. The ball is on Saliba's toes, Diaz is half a yard away... and at that moment Raya is six yards away and waiting for the ball to be cleared. It was horrible defending and definitely not Raya's fault.

If the ball is in a danger area you get rid of it. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Soldato
That was well taken.

Regardless of what I feel about ref choices and is playing Gakpo (we shouldn’t!)

We have been far below standard, presssing isn’t as good as should be. Gakpo and Gravenberch both missing for too long.

Well beaten

Don
Hugely fortunate to go in at HT level after a rubbish first half. Played a bit better in the second half until the goal. People will point the finger at Alisson as well as VVD but I'm not sure the former done much wrong - he's going to clear the ball away but VVD was too lax and allowed Martinelli to bump him into Alisson's path. Not that it mattered but Konate's red was a joke - you can't complain too much about the second yellow but the first should have been a foul to us let alone a free-kick and yellow for Ibou.

Man of Honour
Absolute classic Nunez right there today, sends Havertz for an ice cream and then the rush of blood kicks in and he's blasted it 20nyards over from a silly angle.

Back
Top Bottom