Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th May 2024]

Soldato
i find it weird the commentators make it out like a great result for palace and yeh its decent but they're playing against a united side who are **** poor.
I can't remember the last game i watched and was optimistic at the start.

I'd say ETH has to go but really 90% of the squad needs to go or it'll be same **** different manager.

Soldato
i find it weird the commentators make it out like a great result for palace and yeh its decent but they're playing against a united side who are **** poor.

I'd say ETH has to go but really 90% of the squad needs to go or it'll be same **** different manager.

Palace have been playing very well of late. This isn't just a bad Man Utd performance.

Soldato
Neutrals watching this game :

GM7C5ioXAAAmeZ1

Soldato

The thing is, that United line up has been decimated at centre back but is otherwise still a team of players who have been bought at vast cost, or vaunted as a "generational" talent

Back
Top Bottom