Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th December 2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I'd love to be called a waster, having made it to the level that Dele Alli has, despite the abuse he suffered. What amazing achievements have you made out of your own life @Vandle when I strongly suspect you had a much better upbringing than he did.

Soldato
Liverpool: Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Gomez, Endo, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Diaz, Salah, Gakpo.

Subs: Adrian, Pitaluga, Nunez, Jones, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Quansah, Bradley.

As much as I want Nunez to start scoring more for us I’d still start him tonight as he offers plenty in other areas

Nice to see Endo get a start deserve it after last couple appearances

Soldato
Liverpool: Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Gomez, Endo, Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Diaz, Salah, Gakpo.

Subs: Adrian, Pitaluga, Nunez, Jones, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Quansah, Bradley.

As much as I want Nunez to start scoring more for us I’d still start him tonight as he offers plenty in other areas

Nice to see Endo get a start deserve it after last couple appearances

Are Brentford going to leave much space in behind where he's best? Probably why he's gone with Gapko

Soldato
Are Brentford going to leave much space in behind where he's best? Probably why he's gone with Gapko
I also think you have to be careful with a player like Nunez. Explosive pace like that with a load of fixtures coming up, rest where you can. Id rather see him vs United.

Soldato
Our injury problems are insane that starring 11 is worse than anything we put out in the Championship. Brighton going to have a field day!

Soldato
Its a shame there is some big games on at the same time tonight tbh. Naturally im ready for Liverpool to let me down so im sure ill switch over in 30 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom