Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10 - 11th November 2012]

Soldato
I love reading a thread when Man Utd are losing. For however long you are losing the amount of bile and hate you pour on your own team and manager is astounding. What makes it even funnier is at full time you all magically forget it all and defend them as the best players/manager/team ever :D

Caporegime
I love reading a thread when Man Utd are losing. For however long you are losing the amount of bile and hate you pour on your own team and manager is astounding. What makes it even funnier is at full time you all magically forget it all and defend them as the best players/manager/team ever :D

What the hell forum have you been reading?

Associate

Exactly the same as all of the fans of the "big teams". Their managers are always rubbish and deserving of the sack unless they are winning :/

Back
Top Bottom