Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10 - 11th November 2012]

I can't see you scoring, this formation doesn't quite work when neither Johnson nor Enrique are remotely good going forward...

Horrible performance, you would hope something will change be ause of this but I doubt it will. We have been shocking all year and still done nothing about it :(

May as well enjoy Europe this year because we won't get anything next year :p

Cashley fault ultimately. I respect his business plan but when you promise 3 extra players for the extra commitment Europe requires and you supply one it's inevitable that you won't be able to cope and will drop away. Shame but meh :p

Awful half from us. So many tactical problems and under performing players it's a miracle we're only 1-0 down.

Three at the back is not working. Wisdom has been sloppy for the last few games and continues to make mistakes, Carragher does not suit a high line and Agger looks uncomfortable playing on the left of the three and was at fault for the goal.

The three in midfield have managed to be useless when defending attacks and useless when going forward. All three look like they're going through the motions in a close season game which sadly is a good description of Gerrard for the last few years unless he can be bothered.

Finally Enrique as a wingback keeps him out of the way of the defence but his brain shuts down as soon as he steps over the halfway line and simply, doesn't work.

I can't see you scoring, this formation doesn't quite work when neither Johnson nor Enrique are remotely good going forward...

Pretty much, it is Suarez and Sterling as a front 2 vs 6 players of Chelsea since they can get back so fast. Waste of time at the moment, give Chelsea 3 points now they are 1-0 up if nothing changes at half time.

You knew as soon as Webb cuts the ball out that we'd concede, that's just the way things are going for us right now.

Neither Gerrard or Sahin are giving Allen any support in midfield and he's getting overrun time and again - I'd bring Henderson on for Sahin and Downing for Enrique, who's braindead.

Horrible performance, you would hope something will change be ause of this but I doubt it will. We have been shocking all year and still done nothing about it :(

May as well enjoy Europe this year because we won't get anything next year :p

Cashley fault ultimately. I respect his business plan but when you promise 3 extra players for the extra commitment Europe requires and you supply one it's inevitable that you won't be able to cope and will drop away. Shame but meh :p

Pardew's fault for not being able to get things right on the pitch.

Absolute sham of a manager, all talk, no balls. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom